31/01/2016 Image – “Touching The Wrong Sky” by Elizzi
We’ll be posting great pieces of writing inspired by this image all week, so please check back over the next few days to see what they wrote, or click here!
Does this image inspire you to write something? A story, a memory, or a poem? Why not let us know, by posting a link to what you wrote here in the comments, or over on the Facebook page!
We’re always looking for more writers to take part in the site, so if you’re interested please email Nick at nickpapa (at) elephantwords.co.uk, preferably including some of your writing, or a link to where we can find it!
Latest posts by Nicolas Papaconstantinou (see all)
- An Elephant Never Forgets - 18/08/16
- 24/07/2016 Image – “Pripyat” by Michael Kötter - 24/07/16
- 26/06/2016 Image – “Cropped Forever” by Wil Wheaton - 26/06/16
- 12/06/2016 Image – “The cliffs of Beachy Head and the Lighthouse below” by Diliff, Papa Lima Whiskey - 12/06/16
- 15/05/2016 Image – “Aerial View of Slough Trading Estate” by Sloughmani - 15/05/16