Inside Her Velvet Walls
“Hurry up, darling. Quickly. QUICKER!”
The eager voice urged David on. His keys tangled in his pockets. He struggled with them, and then juggled the right one to the lock in the front door. She didn’t respond well to being kept waiting.
“I need you!”
The door swung open, and he stepped through. She moaned.
“Oh God it feels so good with you inside me!”
He had worked extra hard; saved up for nearly a year. But now he was starting to feel a little weird about the AI system he’d had installed in the house.
Latest posts by Nicolas Papaconstantinou (see all)
- An Elephant Never Forgets - 18/08/16
- 24/07/2016 Image – “Pripyat” by Michael Kötter - 24/07/16
- 26/06/2016 Image – “Cropped Forever” by Wil Wheaton - 26/06/16
- 12/06/2016 Image – “The cliffs of Beachy Head and the Lighthouse below” by Diliff, Papa Lima Whiskey - 12/06/16
- 15/05/2016 Image – “Aerial View of Slough Trading Estate” by Sloughmani - 15/05/16