Inside Her Velvet Walls
“Hurry up, darling. Quickly. QUICKER!”
The eager voice urged David on. His keys tangled in his pockets. He struggled with them, and then juggled the right one to the lock in the front door. She didn’t respond well to being kept waiting.
“I need you!”
The door swung open, and he stepped through. She moaned.
“Oh God it feels so good with you inside me!”
He had worked extra hard; saved up for nearly a year. But now he was starting to feel a little weird about the AI system he’d had installed in the house.
Latest posts by Nicolas Papaconstantinou (see all)
- As If Nothing Even Happened - 20/11/15
- 01/11/2015 Image – Taken at The Eden Project by Matt Farr - 01/11/15
- 18/10/2015 Image – “Heritage” by Albert Freeman - 18/10/15
- Urgently needed: More writers, more writing! Apply within. [Edited 25/09/2015] - 22/09/15
- 20/09/2015 Image – “Beach” by Porsche Brosseau - 20/09/15