Pushing Up The Daisies
Flowers grow in the spots where you’ve buried him. Little white flowers, growing in thick sprays of light, brightening up the lawn. It’s peculiar how fertile he apparently is.
It’s a fun experiment, and you should be able to keep him alive for at least a couple more weeks, so you keep testing it. There’s plenty of him left for a few more bits of the garden.
You’ve got him pushed up close to the window, so he can see the fruits of your labour. It’s hard to say how he feels about it, though. You buried his tongue first.
Latest posts by Nicolas Papaconstantinou (see all)
- 24/04/2016 Image – “Red Bell Pepper” by Flavio Grynszpan - 24/04/16
- 17/04/2016 Image – “Tesco Trolleys Slough” by Mark Kobayashi-Hillary - 17/04/16
- 10/04/2016 Image – “Asura demonstration in freedom square, Tehran” by Unknown - 10/04/16
- Salt The Earth - 09/04/16
- 03/04/2016 Image – “Ballet Stage Lighting” by zaimoku woodpile - 03/04/16