10/02/2008 – No Cycling
I need to work out a proper workflow for this.
Elephants Elsewhere are highlighted examples of individuals that have taken on the Elephant Words challenge on their own webspace or blog. If you want your piece to be included, just create a link somewhere in your webpage to the relevant image post, and it’ll turn up in the trackbacks at the bottom of that post.
Alternatively, post a link in the relevant image’s forum post. I’ll try to post these Sunday morning, before the new image posts. If we get any.
Last week, we got two particularly nice pieces, based on the image “No Cycling“:
“Oppression” by Keith Giles
This is how it always starts. First it’s one sign. Company policy. Nothing I can do about it, M’am. And then, before you know it, sooner than you’d expect, the martial law orders come down in the middle of the night and policemen in riot gear are riding through the streets firing tear gas at college students and pummelling the innocent in unison.
Both pretty intense. Although “Oppression” by Keith Giles does sound a little like I’m advertising a new cologne. Go along and visit these chaps. Tell them they rock. They deserve it.
And remember, you can still include your attempt in full in the image’s forum thread, if you don’t have your own webspace.
Look forward to reading you!
Latest posts by Nicolas Papaconstantinou (see all)
- An Elephant Never Forgets - 18/08/16
- 24/07/2016 Image – “Pripyat” by Michael Kötter - 24/07/16
- 26/06/2016 Image – “Cropped Forever” by Wil Wheaton - 26/06/16
- 12/06/2016 Image – “The cliffs of Beachy Head and the Lighthouse below” by Diliff, Papa Lima Whiskey - 12/06/16
- 15/05/2016 Image – “Aerial View of Slough Trading Estate” by Sloughmani - 15/05/16